1. Data Controller – a natural or legal person, public authority, entity or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data;
3. personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
4. Dataset – any structured set of data of a personal nature, accessible according to specific criteria;
5. data processing – any operation performed upon personal data, such as collection, recording, storage, processing, alteration, disclosure and erasure in traditional form and in computer systems
I. General provisions
1. The Policy applies to Personal Data processed in VINCI IMMOBILIER POLSKA SP. Z O.O., regardless of the form of their processing (traditionally processed record sets, IT systems) and whether the data are or can be processed in data sets.
2. Your Personal Data is received:
a) by using the contact form provided on our website,
b) by e-mail,
c) by telephone, in order to establish contact with VINCI IMMOBILIER POLSKA SP. Z O.O.,
d) when concluding a relevant contract with the company,
e) by giving consent to electronic contact for marketing purposes.
3. the Data Controller ensures that the activities performed in connection with the processing and security of personal data are in accordance with this policy and relevant provisions of law.I. Information on personal data processing.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: ” RODO”).
Personal Data Controller:
VINCI IMMOBILIER POLSKA SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw, Domaniewska 32, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000682823 in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 5213785217, REGON: 36755339300000.
II. Data processing purposes, legal basis and storage period of personal data
1. In the case of an inquiry submitted via the contact form on the website or by e-mail, the data will be processed for the purposes of:
a) Answering the inquiry, processing and performing the request. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller, which is to provide reliable information to the persons contacting us and to redirect the case to the appropriate department in our company (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
b) To document the completed case for evidential purposes, in connection with the defense against possible claims. (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
Data will be stored for a period of 1 year, and in some cases until the statute of limitations for claims, i.e. for 6 years.
2. In connection with leaving the data to conclude a reservation or development agreement, the data will be processed for the purposes of:
a) signing and executing the contract. (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO),
b) keeping accounting and tax records (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of RODO),
c) to conduct possible disputes and assert claims under the signed agreement, as well as to conduct investigations on abuse – which constitutes a legitimate interest of the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
d) fulfillment of the Administrator’s legal obligations, in particular those resulting from the Act of 16 September 2011 on the Protection of Rights of Buyers of Residential Premises or Single-Family Houses and the Act of 24 June 1994 on Premises Ownership (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA)
e) carry out activities resulting from the warranty for proper performance of the developer agreement. The legal basis for data processing is a provision of law, i.e. the Civil Code Act. The data will be processed for a period of 6 years.
f) make the data available to credit advisors cooperating with us. The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the person.
g) Sharing contact data with designers and subcontractors in order to determine changes in the premises at the stage of finishing the premises. The legal basis for data processing is the necessity of making the data available in order to perform the contract with the buyer of the premises.
h) debt recovery resulting from the signed contract. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of the data controller, which is the collection of financial claims in connection with the contract. The data shall be processed for the period of the statute of limitations for the claims, and in the case of a pending court case until the proceedings are concluded.
The data will be stored for the period resulting from legal regulations, in particular accounting regulations and additionally until the statute of limitations for claims in connection with the signed agreement. In case of a possible court dispute, personal data will be stored at least until the final conclusion of the proceedings in this case.
3. Marketing purposes.
In connection with leaving personal data to us, our legitimate interest is the possibility of processing the data for direct marketing purposes. The data will be processed until you object to us.
If a person wishes to receive information about our investments and services electronically or by telephone, using telecommunications terminal equipment and the so-called automatic calling systems, we will send information about our offer, by email or by telephone contact with our consultant, depending on the consent given. The legal basis for data processing is the voluntary consent expressed by ticking the appropriate checkbox on the form or leaving us your email address or telephone number for this purpose.
In some cases, it will be possible to leave the contact data only for the purpose of receiving information concerning a specific construction project. In this case, the form will specify precisely what the consents relate to.
If you contact us by telephone to enquire about an offer, we will store your telephone number in the database in order to provide you with further information regarding your inquiry in the future. We will then ask you whether you agree to this.
The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
4. in connection with cooperation with contractors and suppliers, we process data of representatives of entities and employees appointed to cooperation, for the purposes of:
a) Negotiation and performance of the contract, which is the legal basis for data processing in the case of persons representing the entity. The data will be processed for the period resulting from legal regulations, in particular regulations concerning accounting.
b) Contract negotiations
c) to provide evidence in connection with claims, which is the legitimate interest of the controller. The data will be processed until the claims expire.
5. video surveillance on the premises of the office and construction site for the purpose of security of persons residing on the premises and property, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller. The data will be processed for a period of 1 month, and in the case of legal proceedings, until the end of the proceedings.
III. Recipients of the data:
a) Employees and associates of the Data Controller authorized to process the data.
b) Entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator and exclusively on the basis of a data entrustment agreement, among others in the field of IT services, debt collection, consulting services, marketing services, property management and administration services.
c) In the case of the decision to conclude a real estate development agreement the data shall also be made available to the Bartosz Walenda, Dominik Piotrowski s.c. notarial office for the purpose of preparing the agreement.
d) Credit advisors in connection with the conclusion of credit agreements.
e) Banks maintaining residential trust accounts, in relation to the account kept.
IV. Rules of collecting personal data
Providing data to the extent necessary to conclude an agreement is voluntary, however, failure to provide such data makes it impossible to conclude the agreement. Providing data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
V. Rights related to the processing of personal data
The data subject may exercise the following rights against the Controller:
a) the right to request access to his personal data and to obtain information about its processing, and if it is inaccurate he has the right to request its rectification (pursuant to Articles 15 and 16 of the RODO),
b) the right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her data in situations and on the terms indicated in Article 18 RODO (The Data Subject may request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data for the period of verifying their correctness or until the time of considering his/her objection to the processing of the data. The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data where he/she considers the processing to be unlawful, but does not want the data to be deleted immediately or where he/she needs the data to be processed for a longer period than provided for by the law, for the establishment or defence of claims,)
c) the right to request erasure of data in accordance with Article 17 of the RODO (“right to be forgotten”),
(c) the right to request erasure in accordance with Article 17 of the RODO (“right to be forgotten”),
d) the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the RODO, i.e. to receive one’s personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format (by computer), and to request its transfer to another data controller; This right applies only to data provided to the Controller by the data subject which are processed in connection with the performance of a contract and are in electronic form,
e) the right to withdraw at any time the consent previously given for the processing of his/her personal data, which, however, will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which was carried out on the basis of this premise and which took place before the exercise of the right to withdraw consent,
f) the right to object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, where the data are processed by the Administrator in the exercise of his/her legitimate interests (pursuant to Article 21(1) of the RODO),
g) the right to object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data for purposes related to direct marketing (pursuant to Article 21(2) of the RODO).
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Controller. In addition, the person has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of his/her personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
VI. Security management
1. all personal data is processed in accordance with the principles of processing provided by law:
a) In each case, at least one of the grounds for processing provided for by the law shall be present.
b) Data shall be processed fairly and in a transparent manner.
c) Personal data shall be collected for specified and explicit purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
(d) Personal data shall only be processed insofar as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
(e) Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
(f) Data shall be kept for only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, after which time they shall be anonymised or deleted.
(g) The data subject shall be obliged to provide information pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of the RODO, depending on the source of the data.
(2) Data shall be protected against any violation of the principles of data protection.
3. VINCI IMMOBILIER POLSKA SP. Z O.O. implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure, when processing personal data, a level of security corresponding to the potential risk of infringement of the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability and seriousness of threat.
4. VINCI IMMOBILIER POLSKA SP. Z O.O. shall take necessary measures to ensure that its employees and persons cooperating with it guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data for the Administrator.
VII. Violations of the principles of personal data protection.
1) In case of a personal data breach, the Controller assesses whether the breach could cause a risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of individuals.
(2) Whenever the occurrence of the breach could result in a risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of natural persons, the Controller shall report the fact of data breach to the supervisory authority without undue delay, if feasible, no later than within 72 hours after discovery of the breach.
(3) If the risk of violation of rights and freedoms is high, the Controller shall also notify the data subject of the incident.
(4) The Controller shall, in accordance with Article 33(5) of the RODO, document any personal data breaches.
VIII. Entrustment of personal data processing.
(1) The controller may entrust the processing of personal data to another entity only by means of a contract concluded in writing, in accordance with the requirements for such contracts indicated in Article 28 RODO.
(2) Before entrusting the processing of personal data, the Controller shall, to the extent possible, obtain information about the processor’s previous practices with regard to securing personal data.
IX. Cookies i Google Analytics
This website uses two types of cookies:
a) session cookies, which are deleted permanently at the end of the User’s browser session;
b) Permanent, which remain after the end of the browser session on the User’s device until they are deleted.
3) Based on cookies, both session and permanent, it is not possible to determine the identity of the User. Cookies mechanism does not allow you to collect any personal data.
4) Files generated directly by the Service can not be read by other services. External cookies (i.e. cookies placed by entities that cooperate with VINCI IMMOBILIER POLAND SP. Z O.O.) can be read by an external server.
5) Users can independently change the settings for Cookies at any time, specifying the conditions of their storage, through the settings of the web browser or by configuring the service. Users can also delete cookies stored on his device at any time, in accordance with the instructions of the browser manufacturer.
6) The User may disable the storage of Cookies on their device, in accordance with the instructions of the browser manufacturer, but this may result in the unavailability of some or all of the features of the Service.
8) The Site may store http queries, so the server log files may store some information, including IP address from which the inquiry was received, the name of the User’s station – identification via the http protocol, if possible, the date and time of registration and receipt of the inquiry, information about errors that occurred during the http transaction. Logs can be collected as material for the correct administration of the Application. Only persons authorised to administer the IT system have access to the information. Log files may be analysed to produce statistics on the Website traffic and errors that occur. The summary of such information does not identify the User.
You may contact us by:
– traditional way – by mail to the address: Domaniewska 32, 02-672 Warsaw
– e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
– telephone number 22 202 60 02.
Effective from January 7, 2020.